GO Fest Mixed Doubles – Rules & Regulations
The first ever pickleball tournament hosted in Whistler!
Email the front desk or call 604-932-1991 if you need assistance
Sun May 19 10:00 am -5:00 pm (BBQ 6:00 pm)
Level 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0+
$25 / player doubles (includes BBQ)
Entry Deadline: Thursday May 16th
- Players registering alone will be placed with a partner – don’t be scared to register alone, you are 99% guaranteed to have a good time!
- Partners can be requested here.
- Acceptance into events are on a first come, first served basis
- Events may be combined depending on registration levels.
- No refunds for withdrawal after the deadline
- Pickleball BC membership not required but recommended
- Round Robin preliminary round with everyone advancing to playoff pools
- Tiered playoff pools are based on Round Robin group standings
- Games will be first to 11 points
- Expect to play 5-6 games during the event with occasional back to back games and rests in between
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am – Court setup and warm-up
- 10:00 am – 3:30 pm – Preliminary round robin pools
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm – playoffs
- 6:00 pm – BBQ start (community event with tennis & pickleball participants)
- Social & Fun!